The course will give delegates the knowledge to qualify as a First Aider in the workplace and to efficiently manage any event at work where a person requires medical attention.
By the end of the course, students will be able to:
- Recognise both trauma and medical emergencies.
- Provide basic First Aid Treatment for both conscious and unconscious casualties.
- Take sufficient steps to provide professional medical treatment.
- State and use the contents of a First Aid Kit
- Safely and efficiently manage any incident where somebody requires medical attention at work.