This is why BSG has set up a ‘CDM Compliance’ support team’, to help all parties fulfill their legal requirements.
CDM Compliance support
We understand that Principal Designers, Principal Contractors and Clients need a support mechanism in place to meet their legal obligations under CDM regulations.
How can our CDM Compliance support team help you?
We will help to ensure that all CDM Duty Holders (Principal Designers, Principal Contractors and Clients), give due consideration to the health and safety of those who build the structure and those who will maintain and use the structure once complete.
About our CDM compliance support
Appointing our CDM Compliance support team will save time by allowing CDM duty holders to focus on their primary roles, leaving us to ensure that you become, and remain compliant under the new regulations. Our aim will be to get more Health and Safety pre-planning into construction projects.
The package that we have developed will cover everything required to make sure that all CDM duty-holders comply with CDM 2015 legislation and protect their company’s professional reputation.
Our CDM Compliance support team will ...
- Advise the ‘Project Team’ on the responsibilities placed on the duty holders – Client, Principal Designer, Designers, Principal Contractor and Contractors
- Monitor CDM compliance on site
- Include site inspections as part of our CDM support package
- Assist with preparation of the Construction Phase Plan
- Coordinate the risk assessment process during the design stage
- Aid in the appointment of competent and best qualified suppliers,
- Designers and Contractors
- Assist with preparation of the Health and Safety file
- Advise on the suitability of project documentation
- Identify relevant information for inclusion and assist in its creation
- Ensure that the HSE is notified as required
- Ensure compliance with all current health, safety and environmental legislation throughout the project