On conclusion of the course students will have a better understanding of the
following subjects and will have had the opportunity to operate a fire extinguisher.
• Role and responsibilities
• Fire routines and evacuations
• The Law relating to fire safety
• Basic fire risk assessment
• Common causes of fire
• Chemistry of fire and how fire spreads
• Organising fire drills
• Human behaviour
• System testing and recording
• Theory and practical use of extinguishers.
If you have a group of 6 or more employees requiring training, we can run a Fire Safety course on a private basis, at a venue of your choice on a date that suits you. We can tailor the course to meet your needs and requirements.