Risk Assessment Software
Conducting regular risk assessments is essential for managing the health, safety and environmental welfare of everyone affected by your business. This includes site operatives, sub-contractors, office staff, in-house maintenance teams as well as the general public. It is also a legal requirement. BSG’s online ‘Risk Assessment Software’ can help you meet your legal obligations and become compliant with Health & Safety law. Our members regularly log into BSG’s system where they can access over 70 different types of risk assessment templates.
Each BSG template is pre-configured with its own set of unique control measures relevant to the task being assessed. Users simply have to apply a risk rating for each task appraised, using our 5 x 5 risk evaluation matrix. The matrix will automatically calculate scores accordingly based on risk severity and likelihood.
Users can then apply a residual risk rating once the control measures have been considered. After an assessment has been completed, it can be saved as a PDF before being emailed to the site location where the construction work taking place.
Companies that join the Building Safety Group as members will
automatically gain online access to BSG’s risk management software.
Existing BSG members can login here to access the system:
Click here to login: BSG Risk Assessment Login
Benefits of using BSG’s Risk Assessment Software
• Completing risk assessments with our software will help to ensure your business is compliant with Health & Safety law
• Having a health and safety risk assessment system in place helps you to take control. Our software sets out how to handle key risk management activities
• Using BSG’s software allows you to apply a logical and structured process for managing tasks to see what’s working well and where improvements can be made
• Improved Health & Safety performance by your company will reduce the costs associated with accidents
• Staff relations and morale are boosted when employees see that you are actively taking an interest in their welfare
• Companies can demonstrate to the HSE and other regulatory bodies that you are actively controlling health and safety risk
• All completed risk assessments can be archived in our system and quickly retrieved as required
• BSG’s suite of pre-configured templates can be easily adapted to match specialised tasks for your business
• Our pre-configured risk templates have been created by BSG’s highly qualified staff who have extensive experience of working in the construction industry
• You can add multiple users to your BSG software account
Download the enclosed brochure which provides further information about BSG’s Risk Assessment Software: BSG Risk Assessment Software Brochure 2018
Join the Building Safety Group today to begin using the software and take and in addition take advantage of all of the benefits you will receive as a BSG member, including:
• Access our consultancy helpline 5 days a week for expert advice and support relating to your health and safety concerns
• Use the BSG logo and certificate to support new business tenders and provide evidence of membership to regulatory bodies
• Receive 15% off BSG Training course non-member prices
• Gain online access to over 200 Health & Safety documents including Model Health & Safety Policy, COSHH, Method Statements and Model Fire Risk Assessment
• Receive regular updates about the latest Health & Safety legislation which will have an impact on your business
• Receive info. about ‘HSE Blitzes’ planned for your region
• Be invited to attend free BSG seminars to learn more about the Health and Safety issues that affect your business
• Receive a free invitation to enter and attend BSG’s annual UK Health & Safety Awards ceremony
• Receive regular BSG ‘Safety Alerts’
• Receive BSG’s Newsletter which every month provides technical advice about topical health & safety issues