BSG Audit Dashboard
BSG’s site inspection reports provide our members with a colour coded ‘Audit Dashboard’, flagging all major and minor non compliances.
Items marked as Advisory, Satisfactory or Not Applicable are awarded a score of 0. Items flagged as a Major Non Compliance or Minor Non Compliance are awarded a score between 1 and 7, depending on the severity of the risk identified. These items are listed by priority in the Site Action Plan for Site Managers to review and implement accordingly.
Site scoring is consistently and objectively applied using a software matrix application, which automatically generates a score for each area assessed. This ensures a uniform and regular scoring pattern across all sites visited.
Site Action Plan
Each BSG site inspection report provides the Site Manager with a coloured coded Site Action Plan. The plan prioritises actions which need to be addressed, so that risks can be quickly removed or reduced to maintain regulatory compliance.
Site Managers can use the information provided in the plan to:
– View a quantified snapshot of each site’s health and safety performance
– Assess and prioritise risks highlighted in the report by following the BSG Site Action Plan
– Use information provided to help ensure regulatory compliance with RIDDOR reporting
– Quickly identify risks that need to be removed or reduced
– Notify and escalate incidents to the appropriate management level based on risk severity
– Implement and manage Corrective and Preventative Action tracking (CAPA)
– Develop a knowledge base of site assessments for shared learning
– Provide a site inspection benchmark score for best practice in Health and Safety
– View real-time performance summaries of sites that have been assessed
– Search for similar site risk criteria to establish patterns and underlying causes of incidents and accidents