Membership Plus includes access to;
- Dedicated Construction Sector Safety Adviser
- Site Inspections
- Annual office inspection (if required)
- Annual Review meeting
- Workshop/yard inspection (if required)
- Access to competent and practical advice help line including incident support
- Access to the BSG online information portal
- Provide (if required) a Health and Safety Policy using BSG’s specialist template
- Access to a suite of documents including templates and industry best practice guidance
- RAMS software including construction specific templates
- Access to BSG’s Contractor Assessment Service for businesses who are required to access the Health and Safety competency of their supply chain
- Discounted rates for BSG Training
- Regular newsletters plus updates and safety alerts
- Use of the BSG logo and ability to describe BSG as your competent external adviser
- Directional advice with SSIP applications
Whether you are required to act as the ‘Client’, ‘Principal Contractor’, ‘Principal Designer’ or ‘Contractor’ under CDM 2015, BSG will provide guidance and advice in relation to your role and your duties, as well as the roles of other duty holders regarding health and safety at the pre-construction and construction phases of your projects.
Additional support available at discounted member company rates;
- Access to bespoke CDM Support Services when acting as Principal Designer or Principal Contractor.
- Assisting you to ensure a Construction Phase Health and Safety Plan has been provided and advise on its suitability or otherwise.
- Review/approval of Pre-Construction Information Packs
- Review/approval of Construction Phase Plans.
- Review/approval of Health and Safety File.
- Notification of F10.
- Assistance with SSIP applications.
- Accident/Incident Investigation and support