Health and Safety Adviser – Cheltenham & Gloucester
The Building Safety Group Ltd is the UK’s largest independent health and safety advisory group specifically dedicated to the construction industry, representing approximately 800 businesses across the UK.
We are seeking a Health and Safety Adviser who will carry out inspections on construction sites in Cheltenham, Gloucester and surrounding areas.
The ideal candidate for this position would:-
- Hold the Nebosh Construction Certificate
- Have previous experience of Health and Safety within the construction Industry
- Be an engaging, communicative individual who is IT literate and able to liaise at all levels
- Be self-disciplined and able to manage their own diary
This is a full time, home-based position, working within a team which covers central and southern regions of the country. We are offering a competitive salary, matched contributory pension scheme and 26 days holiday per annum. A full current driving license is essential.
Scroll down to submit your CV
Telemarketing Representative – Rudgeway, Bristol
We are looking for an enthusiastic Telemarketing Representative to help us recruit new members for our business, the Building Safety Group, a specialist provider of health and safety services to the building and construction sector.
You will be working alongside our field based sales development officer and be responsible for identifying leads, building an appointment pipeline, setting appointments, collecting market information and maintaining good relationships with prospective BSG members.
As an effective Telemarketing Representative, with a professional approach, you must be an excellent communicator, have exceptional people skills and feel confident presenting BSG’s services over the phone to help us grow our business, with particular focus in the Midlands region.
• Contact decision makers via telephone to generate new business leads
• Set quality appointments for field sales development officer
• Meet daily KPIs
• Conduct fact-finding calls to understand the prospect’s key requirements and answer questions about our services
• Enter and update prospect information in our ACT database
• Proven experience as a business to business Telemarketing Representative
• Good knowledge of relevant computer programs (e.g. CRM software) and telephone systems
• Ability to learn about products and services and describe/explain them to prospects
• Excellent knowledge of English
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Cool-tempered and able to handle rejection
• Evidence of working well within small team environment
• Understanding of health and safety legislation and the construction sector
Location: Bristol based at BSG’s Offices: 5 Pinkers Court, Briarlands Office Park, Gloucester Road, Rudgeway, Bristol, BS35 3QH
Part time: 3 full days per week