Credit Controller – Rudgeway – South Gloucestershire – Part Time – 20hrs per week.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Credit Controller to join a well-established organisation seeing further growth. Part time position, 20hrs per week.
The ideal candidate will have significant experience in Credit Control, general accounts experience and be able to undertake a variety of accounting tasks, have a good knowledge of Sage, Excel and Microsoft. This role will suit a highly organised and efficient individual with outstanding communication skills as you will be the first point of contact for internal and external clients with payment or invoice queries.
Telemarketing Representative – Rudgeway, Bristol
We are looking for an enthusiastic Telemarketing Representative to help us recruit new members for our business, the Building Safety Group, a specialist provider of health and safety services to the building and construction sector.
You will be working alongside our field based sales development officer and be responsible for identifying leads, building an appointment pipeline, setting appointments, collecting market information and maintaining good relationships with prospective BSG members.
As an effective Telemarketing Representative, with a professional approach, you must be an excellent communicator, have exceptional people skills and feel confident presenting BSG’s services over the phone to help us grow our business, with particular focus in the Midlands region.
• Contact decision makers via telephone to generate new business leads
• Set quality appointments for field sales development officer
• Meet daily KPIs
• Conduct fact-finding calls to understand the prospect’s key requirements and answer questions about our services
• Enter and update prospect information in our ACT database
• Proven experience as a business to business Telemarketing Representative
• Good knowledge of relevant computer programs (e.g. CRM software) and telephone systems
• Ability to learn about products and services and describe/explain them to prospects
• Excellent knowledge of English
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Cool-tempered and able to handle rejection
• Evidence of working well within small team environment
• Understanding of health and safety legislation and the construction sector
Location: Bristol based at BSG’s Offices: 5 Pinkers Court, Briarlands Office Park, Gloucester Road, Rudgeway, Bristol, BS35 3QH
Part time: 3 full days per week