BSG Seminars, Webinar & Podcasts
BSG provides Health and Safety podcasts which address critical Health and Safety issues facing the construction industry.
- Manual Handling: Chris Chapman summarises the criteria used when carrying out manual handling assessments, the statutory obligations placed on managers and the techniques used to reduce manual handling injuries.
- Special Considerations for Timber Frame Construction: Chris Chapman explains the extra measures which need to be taken because of the added fire risk.
- General Legislation: The Podcast aims to breakdown and simplify the Health & Safety at Work Act by reviewing key legislation which is relevant for the construction industry.
- Occupational Health: Our Occupational Health podcast examines the actions that must be taken to ensure successful management of Occupational Health in the workplace. Focus is directed towards how companies can reduce costs as well as improve the health and wellbeing of construction workers.
- Dust on Construction Sites: This podcast will consider which construction tasks produce high levels of dust and how companies can prevent or adequately control construction dust risks.
Members, please click here to view seminars, webinars and podcasts.