BSG Seminars, Webinar & Podcasts
BSG provides Health and Safety podcasts which address critical Health and Safety issues facing the construction industry.
- Occupational Health: Our Occupational Health podcast examines the actions that must be taken to ensure successful management of Occupational Health in the workplace. Focus is directed towards how companies can reduce costs as well as improve the health and wellbeing of construction workers.
- General Legislation: BSG will look at the way regulations provide further explanation to the bare statements in the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974.
- Special Considerations for Timber Frame Construction: Chris Chapman will explain the extra measures which need to be taken because of the added fire risk and the particular requirements for scaffolding.
- Manual Handling: BSG will summarise the criteria used when carrying out manual handling assessments, the statutory obligations placed on managers and the techniques used to reduce manual handling injuries.
- Dust on Construction Sites: This podcast will consider which construction tasks produce high levels of dust and how companies can prevent or adequately control construction dust risks.
Members, please click here to view seminars, webinars and podcasts.