BSG Workshop membership
Our BSG Workshop membership package has been designed for firms who are not building companies but are otherwise involved in the industry – including plant hirers, joinery workshops, builders merchants etc.
Our Workshop membership package includes:
- Access to the full range of Health & Safety documentation including Model Health & Safety Policy, Model Risk Assessments, Model COSHH Assessments, Method Statement Forms and Permits to Work, Model Fire Risk Assessment, Model Environmental Management System and Plan and Health & Safety Management System.
- Online access to document libraries and resources
- Telephone and email support – our team of Safety Advisers are on hand to answer your queries or technical questions
- Access to regular industry information and new legislation as well as the latest company and membership news through our monthly newsletter BSG Online.
- Workshop visits and inspections
- Annual Health & Safety review
- Access to accident statistics
- Major Accident Investigation
- Dangerous Occurrence Investigation
BSG Workshop membership subscription fees
|Number of employees||One-off joining fee||Annual subscription|
|1 – 9||£450||£610|
|10 – 25||£450||£860|
|26 – 50||£550||£860|
|51 – 100||£650||£1580|
Get in touch and speak to our membership team about your requirements and we can recommend the best package for you. Call us on 01454 414877 or Got a question about our membership packages? email email@example.com.
Find out more
View the full details of each membership package in our Summary of Services, as well as information about our other services and products.
Summary of Services (opens in a new window)
Ready to join?
Click here to submit your online application form: BSG Membership form
Other membership packages
Find out more about our other membership packages:
Find out more about our additional services, including Health and Safety Audits, Training and Principal Design Consultant fulfillment.
Find out more