BSG Health & Safety Awards 2017
BSG Health & Safety Awards 2017
Closing Date for nominations: 31st July 2017 by close of business
The Building Safety Group will be holding its third annual Health & Safety Awards ceremony on Wednesday October 18th 11am – 2pm at the Williams F1 Conference Centre in Grove, Oxfordshire OX12 0DQ. The commemoration is held to mark our members’ achievements and excellence in work-related health and safety performance.
The day will also include a keynote speech about the ‘Fees for Intervention’ legal challenge taking place in the construction industry. This highly contentious issue will be presented by Kevin Bridges who specialises in health, safety and environmental law for Pinsent Masons. Kevin is also a former Vice-President of the Chartered Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH).
How to nominate your company
If you would like the opportunity to win an award, we would be delighted to receive your nomination. To submit your company’s entry, please review the award categories below, click the relevant link and follow the instructions. BSG’s award categories have been carefully selected so they are applicable to all of our members, regardless of company size or type of construction business.
- BSG Project Award
- BSG Subcontractor of the Year
- BSG Small Business of the Year
- BSG Occupational Health Award
- BSG Environmental Award
- BSG Innovation Award
- BSG Best use of Technology Award
- BSG Training Award
We will gladly accept separate nominations from members for more than one award. We will only accept nominations from registered BSG members. The closing date for nominations is 31st July 2017. * Please note BSG’s ‘Site Manager of the Year Awards’ are nominated independently by our Safety Advisers for their respective regions (members are therefore not required to submit a nomination for this particular award).
Why should you enter to win a BSG Award?
- Use the ‘BSG Award Nominee’ or ‘Winner’s’ logo to help win new business tenders
- Provide evidence of your company’s Health and Safety achievements to regulatory bodies
- Achieve free media exposure about your Health and Safety achievements through BSG’s Marketing department
- Receive an exclusive, free invitation to the BSG Health & Safety Awards ceremony which will take place later this year
- Have your Health & Safety achievements showcased in a ‘BSG member’ case study, courtesy of BSG’s Marketing department
- Be given the opportunity to exhibit your company’s services at the BSG Awards ceremony alongside industry peers
- Use the awards nomination process to motivate employees by recognising their Health & Safety achievements
- Gain competitive advantage over your rivals through demonstration of health & safety focused policies and work activity
- Take advantage of the accolades received for winning a Health and Safety award, presented by the UK’s largest construction safety group
Click here to view the winners and highly commended members from last year’s event: BSG Awards 2016
About the Williams F1 Conference Centre
The Williams Conference Centre is an experience that never fails to impress, located at the home of the Williams F1 Team in Grove, Oxfordshire.
Originally the base of BMW’s Le Mans project, the building was converted in 2002 and today stands as an award-winning conference centre, offering a modern and creative environment in which to meet, train, network and entertain- so a perfect location for the BSG Awards ceremony!
BSG Members who attend the awards will also be given the opportunity to take a private tour of Sir Frank Williams’ exclusive Williams Grand Prix Collection.
Housing more than 40 of the team’s seminal race cars, it is the largest private collection of Formula 1 cars in the world, charting the team’s 38 years of F1 history.
We hope you can join us!